NEED TO KNOW INFO WHEN JOINING MY WORKSHOPS
The Studio is located on the first floor and it is in a garage.
- We recommend parking on the street in Marmion Road
- There is a stiff walk uphill to get to the Garage – please come prepared
- Please dress for ink spills – wear your oldest clothes and bring an apron for messy classes. Please be prepared for weather extremes!
- Half-day, full-day, multi-day workshops, lectures, and special events are scheduled throughout the year.
- Once you purchase a workshop on the website, you will be enrolled.
- If you would like to enroll in a workshop that has been sold out, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be put on the waiting list.
- Due to limited class size, purchased spots for all workshops are transferable but payment is non-refundable.
What this means:
If you purchase a class and are unable to attend, and if there is a waiting list of students, we will put you in contact with the first person on the list to whom you can offer your spot. If the spot is accepted, then that person will need to pay you for your spot and once that transaction is complete and both parties are satisfied, we will transfer your spot to the other person. If you are unable to attend and there is no waiting list, we will unfortunately be unable to provide refunds.
- If a class is cancelled all fees will be reimbursed to students in full.
- If you cancel during a class eg. one day of a two day course, your class fee is not refundable.
FOOD AND DRINK
Most classes include tea and coffee. Bring your own lunch unless otherwise stated.
We are saving water. Please use the facilities mindful of our water saving obligations. Bring your own bottled drinking water.
- THE SPACE IS A SMOKE FREE ZONE
- CODE OF ETHICS
- Students, teachers, staff, guests, and all volunteers will interact with one another with respect and consideration